My birthday this year was most enjoyable. Thanks to all who made it great by wishing me well on Facebook and in person. Here is a list of cool things that happen, as well as some naked photos.
Just kidding about the naked photos. Here’s why my birthday was better than yours was.
- I went for a gorgeous bike ride with my wife. She keeps getting better and better at riding in the forest.
- We enjoyed some artfully prepared and delicious sushi in Boston. I convinced Megan to steal a black napkin from the restaurant, so that I could have a formal bandana for Jesse’s vow renewal scheduled for the morrow. She did steal it. What a brave woman I married.
- Visited the Garment District and scored the perfect belt to wear to tomorrow’s formal event. I also found a brown bandana. The GD never disappoints.
- I visited with my boy, Benjamin Hilton who just moved into a new place with his family. He’s been a dad for about 6 months, and he seems really exhausted. I do not think I’m capable of doing it, but it was great to see him.
- We attended a graduation party for our cousin Molly. We enjoyed tasty food and drink, and hung out with the Martin family for the first time in 6 months.
- I finally spoke with my Aunt Annette and had a conversation I’d been putting off for months. It was the first time I’d talked to her since my cousin Johnny’s funeral. I cried several times and feel quite relieved.
- Learned that my neice Taylor welcomed a baby girl into the world on June 13th, the greatest day of the year.
- Spent the night at Aunt Mary’s camp. I taught a nephew how to start a fire.
- Attended Jesse and Joy’s vow renewal ceremony and diner. I rated it 5 stars on Yelp.
Here are the non-nude pics I promised: